As per the decision of the Information Management Unit of the Ministry of Health and Population, people aged 18 and above who want to be vaccinated against Covid 19 have been given a website and app to fill up the pre-registration form themselves. Fill in your details and also help others to fill in the form to get vaccinated against the COVID-19 pandemic. You need to fill in this form with your full name, full address, date of birth, occupation, any health problems, physical condition, etc.
Why fill out this form?
1) To get information on which center you want to be vaccinated
2) This is a voluntary, individual application form
3) This form is requested to be filled out by person who are aged 18 years and above who have not yet been vaccinated
4) The details obtained from this application form will be used for planning and management of vaccination program up to local level government
5) This form does not indicate the certainty for receiving vaccination
How to Register?
According to the ministry, people who fill out this voluntary form will be able to get vaccinated on a priority basis.
“People 18 years of age and older who have not yet been vaccinated are urged to fill out this form,” the ministry said in a statement. According to the ministry, the details received from the application form will facilitate planning and arrangements related to vaccination at the municipal level.
To get this service, visit the website of the Ministry of Health. Choose one of the options of self-registration, application registration through other people, application registration through the organization. Then fill in the required details and submit.
After the submission of the registration card or registration number and your identity card, you are requested to come to the vaccination center during the vaccination campaign.
Form to Fill Up to Register For Covid Vaccine
If you want to register for the Covid vaccine then Click the Sample Image form that will redirect you to the Form Filling Website of MoHP.
Share This Post with your Family, Friends, and Loved ones, So they can also Register for Covid Vaccine. Please Stay Home and Stay Safe. We care about You and Your Loved ones.